Windward is a unique community in Alpharetta, Georgia where people can live, work and play in the same spectacular environment.
Located close to Georgia 400 and a convenient 20 mile drive to I-285, Windward is a 3,400 acre, planned, mixed-use development.
With more than 20 distinct neighborhoods, Windward is a mix of home styles and price ranges that accommodate various lifestyles and preferences. Exclusive Windward offers both gated and non-gated distinguished, executive home communities.
Over 2400 families call Windward home. There are also many business parks within Windward, making it possible for some families to work close to home and then golf, fish or boat in the afternoons or evenings.
- $300s to $4+ Million
- Built 1985 – Present
- Approximately 1,600 Homes on 3,400 Acres
- Some Neighborhoods are Gated
- Clubhouse, Swimming and Diving Pools and Waterslide
- Soccer Field and 20 Tennis Courts
- 195 Acre Lake with Marina
- Private Golf Club
- 36 Holes Designed by Arthur Hills
- Initiation Fee is $38,000 – $68,000 and is non-transferable or refundable
- Monthly Fee $225 to $600
- Clubhouse with Dining Facilities and Meeting Rooms
Below is a RSS Feed of all listings in Windward. It’s updated nightly. Click on any address to see the Map Search.
[InlineFeed plugin cant retrieve: http://idx.diversesolutions.com/Feed/RSS...]