Traditions of Braselton
Traditions of Braselton is a swim, tennis golf community with a 18-hole Mike Dasher championship golf course. Traditions of Braselto is located in Braselton, just off I85 North, exit 129.
Traditions of Braselton is designed to maximize fun and family time. Traditions is a 1,140-acre community offers golf, swimming, tennis and a children’s recreation area. Nature trails meander throughout, and are a great way to enjoy the 330-acre nature preserve.
- 18-hole Mike Dasher championship golf course
- Six lighted tennis courts
- Junior Olympic swimming pool with water park
- Nature Trail, Fishing pond and dock
- Picnic areas
- Owners clubhouse
- Full-size sport court
- Childrens playground
- Community drop off for middle and new elementary school
Below is a RSS Feed of all listings in Traditions of Braselton. It’s updated nightly. Click on any address to see the Map Search.
[InlineFeed plugin cant retrieve: http://idx.diversesolutions.com/Feed/RSS...]