The River Club
The River Club is a private gated golf community with a 18-hole Greg Norman golf course. The River Club is located in Suwanee in Gwinnett County.
The River Club is nestled on 620 acres along the Chattahoochee River with an Adirondack-style Lodge Retreat, Clubhouse and Lakeside Family Sports Center. The Lodge includes a main dining room, a members’ lounge, locker rooms and a fully equipped Pro Shop. The Sports Center features 3 pools, 8 lighted tennis courts, a Fitness Center and a Kids Club.
- Priced $900k to $8 Million
- Built 2004 and still building
- Approximately 370 Homes on 620 Acres
- Gated with 24 Hour Attendant
- Clubhouse, 3 Pools, Fitness Center and 8 Lighted Tennis Courts
- 18 Holes Private Golf Club Designed by Greg Norman
- Initiation Fee $20,000 Refundable
- Monthly Fee is $675 for full Golf/Sports and $350 for Sports-only Memberships
- Clubhouse with Dining Facilities
- Sports Memberships Available (Mandatory for Homeowners)
- Crescent Communities
Below is a RSS Feed of all listings in The River Club. It’s updated nightly. Click on any address to see the Map Search.
[InlineFeed plugin cant retrieve: http://idx.diversesolutions.com/Feed/RSS...]