The Manor Golf and Country Club, located in Alpharetta, Fulton County, is a private gated Tennis, Swim and Golf Community.
The best of man and the best of nature blend to create The Manor Golf and Country Club. Family friendly, The Manor welcomes a relaxed way of life in a smart, southern style and is located in prestigious Alpharetta, Georgia in North Fulton county.
The Manor residents enjoy unparalleled Tom Watson Signature Golf, complemented with world class amenities. This private gated community and club stretches over 731 extraordinary acres.
- Priced from the $800,000s to $3 Million +
- Built 2002 and still building. Many lots available.
- Approximately 450 Homes on 800 Acres
- 1 Acre Minimum Lots
- Gated with Attendant
- Clubhouse, 2 Pools (1 indoor) and 22 Tennis Courts (4 indoor)
- Day Spa and Fitness and Health Club
- Private Golf Club
- 18 Holes Designed by Tom Watson
- Clubhouse with Dining Facilities and Meeting Rooms
- Athletic and Social Memberships Available
- Phoenix Corporation of Georgia
- HOA is $2344 per year for all residents
- HOA Initiation Fee is $2095 and paid once, at closing
- Athletic Membership is $255 per month – covers swim tennis
- Sport Package – $13,000 initiation. Pay green fees on weekends only
- Full Golf Package – $28,000 initiation. No Green Fees.
Below is a RSS Feed of all listings in The Manor. It’s updated nightly. Click on any address to see the Map Search.
[InlineFeed plugin cant retrieve: http://idx.diversesolutions.com/Feed/RSS...]