St. Marlo is a gated Tennis, Swim Community with a public 18-hole Griffiths Golf Course. St. Marlo is located in Duluth, Forsyth County, just off 141 near McGinnis Ferry
St. Marlo amenities include a 18-Hole Championship Golf Course, Junior Olympic size Pool, Cabana, Twelve Lighted Tennis Courts, and Sports Field with Volleyball and Basketball courts.
St Marlo proudly features elegant European and Traditional style homes, Cluster and Golf course home sites from the mid $600’s to over $2 million, offering breathtaking views of wooded hillsides, lakes, greens and fairways. St. Marlo is a Gated community located in South Forsyth County which is know for lower taxes.
- Priced from $500,000 to over $2 Million
- Started in 1995 and still building
- Approximately 920 Homes on 730 Acres
- Gated with Attendant
- Clubhouse, Olympic Size Pool and 9 Lighted Tennis Courts
- Public Golf Club
- 18 Holes Designed by Denis Griffiths
- Monday – Friday = $70, Friday = $81, Saturday – Sunday = $89
- Residents Discounted $10 Less Per Each Fee Above
- 15 Round Pass = $900 (Resident and Non-Resident)
- 30 Round Pass = $1,650 Resident and $1,800 Non-Resident
- Clubhouse with Dining Facilities and Meeting Rooms
Below is a RSS Feed of all listings in St Marlo. It’s updated nightly. Click on any address to see the Map Search.
[InlineFeed plugin cant retrieve: http://idx.diversesolutions.com/Feed/RSS...]