Echelon – The Georgia Tech Club – is a Private Gated 18-hole Golf Course Community located in Alpharetta in Cherokee County.
Construction is well under way on Atlanta’s newest luxury golf community – Echelon, Home of the Georgia Tech Club. Echelon will be a community of elegant homes in an atmosphere of comfortable camaraderie and the exclusive benefits of a private club. Nestled on 610 acres of wooded, rolling hills and lakes, residents might feel like they live at a secluded, private estate. Yet, the Georgia 400 area with its technology corridor, exemplary shopping, restaurants, services, and quick access to Atlanta is just minutes away.
- Priced $1 – $5 Million +
- Built 2006 to Present
- Approximately 230 Homes on 610 Acres
- Gated with Attendant
- Clubhouse, Pool and Tennis Courts to be Completed Spring/Summer 2007
- Private 18-Hole Georgia Tech Club Designed by Rees Jones
- Initiation Fee $35,000 for Charter Members and $60,000 for Founding Members
- Monthly Fee is $325
- Home of the Georgia Tech University Golf Team
- 34-Acre Golf Learning Center
Below is a RSS Feed of all listings in Echelon. It’s updated nightly. Click on any address to see the Map Search.
[InlineFeed plugin cant retrieve: http://idx.diversesolutions.com/Feed/RSS...]