Crooked Creek Golf Club is a Semi-private 18-hole Tennis and Golf Community located in Alpharetta/Fulton County, just West of GA400.
Crooked Creek Golf Club is one of North Fulton’s most exciting and respected golf traditions. The Crooked Creek Golf Course is a spectacular 18-Hole Championship Golf Course designed by Michael Riley, former senior designer to Jack Nicklaus and co-designer of the acclaimed Kenneth G. Horton signature course at Governors Towne Club along with the legendary Curtis Strange, Two-time U.S. Open Champion.
Course designer Michael Riley notes that the topography in North Fulton was perfect for the course, “It was found on the
landscape, not imposed on it. That is part of what makes this course so challenging and beautiful.”
The course was designed to challenge players and require them to use every club in their bag. Tournament grade course
conditioning guarantees our manicured fairways and greens play extremely well. Four par 5’s, four par 3’s, and ten par 4’s make this par 72 course a challenge of both distance and accuracy. Numerous bunkers come into play on nearly every hole while water is present on six holes!
- Priced from $350,000 – $850,000
- Built 1995 – 2005
- Approximately 640 Homes on 525 of Acres
- Clubhouse with Gathering Room
- Competition Pool
- 9 Lighted Tennis Courts
- Private Golf Club on Friday – Sunday and Holidays
- Semi-Private Monday – Thursday (Public Play Available)
- 18 Holes with a Par of 72 Designed by Michael Riley
- Initiation Fee is $6,000 Non-Refundable
- Monthly Fee is $274 Plus $55 Per Month Food and Beverage Minimum
- Range Fee is $120 Every 6 Months
- Clubhouse with Dining Facilities and Meeting Rooms
- Social Memberships Available
- Privately Owned by Kenneth G. Horton Resorts Inc.
- Above information not warranted, please verify.
Below is a RSS Feed of all listings in Crooked Creek. It’s updated nightly. Click on any address to see the Map Search.
[InlineFeed plugin cant retrieve: http://idx.diversesolutions.com/Feed/RSS...]