Chateau Elan is a four Golf Course public and private Resort Community located in parts of Gwinnett, Hall and Barrow counties, in Braselton just off I85 North, exit 126.
Chateau Elan is conveniently located near the business and shopping districts of Gwinnett, Hall and Barrow counties and is easily accessible from many of the technology centers of the north metro corridor. The new Mall of Georgia is only ten minutes away. Excellent schools provide bus transportation for students.
- Priced from $400,000 to over $3 Million
- Built 1994 – Present
- Gated Entrance with an Attendant
- Resort Hotel with a Spa Center and 4 Restaurants
- Winery with Gift Shop and Tours
- Equestrian Center with Covered/Lighted Arena and 196 Stalls
- 18 Holes Private Legends Course
- 36 Holes Public Woodlands and Chateau Courses, Designed by Denis Griffiths
- 9 Hole Public Par 3 Course
- Initiation Fee for the Legends is $35,000 with $33,500 Refundable
- Monthly Fee $300 Plus $75 Per Month Food and Beverage Minimum
- Clubhouse with Dining Facilities and Meeting Rooms
- Junior Olympic Swimming Pool with Waterslide
- Sports Club Fitness Facility with Fully-Equipped Gym, Indoor Basketball Court, Indoor Walking Track, Aerobics Room, Locker Rooms with Steam and Sauna
- Tennis Center by Stan Smith – 3 Clay Courts and Four Lighted Hard Courts
- Elite Sports Memberships Available
- Sports Club Memberships Available
Below is a RSS Feed of all listings in Chateau Elan. It’s updated nightly. Click on any address to see the Map Search.
[InlineFeed plugin cant retrieve: http://idx.diversesolutions.com/Feed/RSS...]