Centennial is a Hedgewood neighborhood of Turn-of-the-Century style homes located in Roswell in Fulton County, just off the Holcomb Bridge exit on GA400.
Located in Roswell and inspired by early 1900’s architecture, Centennial is a beautiful example of new design combined with traditional detailing. This gated neighborhood features walkable schools, swim and tennis, awesome views of Kennesaw and Sweat Mountains and gorgeous sunsets!
Centennial offers a charming collection of custom designed homes all built to the highest eco-friendly standards of the EarthCraft House Program. These Turn-of-the-Century style homes have traditional appeal, but are packed with
all the modern design elements that savvy homeowners want such as 10 foot ceilings, hardwood floors, high performance kitchens, 3 car garages and covered porches and decks.
- Homes from the mid $400s to the $700s
- Premiere location off Holcomb Bridge Road off GA400
- Close proximity Northpoint Mall, restaurants and important business centers
- Swimming pool, lighted tennis courts, woodland walking trails
- Hillside Elementary – 9250 Scott Rd, Roswell, GA 30076
- Holcomb Bridge Middle School – 2700 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30022
- Centennial High School – 9310 Scott Road, Roswell, GA 30076
Below is a RSS Feed of all listings in Centennial. It’s updated nightly. Click on any address to see the Map Search.
[InlineFeed plugin cant retrieve: http://idx.diversesolutions.com/Feed/RSS...]