Achasta is a Mountain Community with a Par-72 Jack Nicklaus golf course located five miles South of Dahlonega in the North Georgia Mountains.
Many home sites provide breathtaking views of the Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, the Chestatee River and the North Georgia Mountains. These sites provide a perfect mountain sanctuary. Residents will be immersed in the fall foliage and surrounded by the sights and sounds of nature.
- 6995-yard, par-72 Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course,
- Priced from low $400s
- Owned by Reynolds Plantation
- Beautiful views of the Chestatee River and the surrounding mountains
- Home of the PGA Tour’s 2007 AT&T Classic Qualifier
- Clubhouse with casual dining
- Swim and tennis center
- Pro Shop and Practice Facility
- Achasta is located just five minutes south of downtown Dahlonega
If you are a Senior and looking to retire in Achasta, or anywhere in Lumpkin County, Lumpkin County has some pretty decent Senior Tax Exemptions for your Property Tax.
It’s a little confusing but as a starting point, if you buy a $400,000 home in Lumpkin County, your property tax will be approximately $1900 for the year using all the Senior Exemptions available.
Below is a RSS Feed of all listings in Achasta. It’s updated nightly. Click on any address to see the Map Search.
[InlineFeed plugin cant retrieve: http://idx.diversesolutions.com/Feed/RSS...]